Corbett's back in the states: List is now open again

Folks,

I got back about midnight last night and still haven't been able to go to
sleep (it's already 11:26 AM in Ireland), so I'm sure I'm about to crash
very soon.

However, on Sunday my brother, John, was brought back to the states via an
ambulance jet service and is now in the hospital here in St. Louis.  He
has months of surgery and rehabilitation to go but he's going to live and
most likely walk again.  Needless to say the Corbett family is greatly
relieved.

As I mentioned in early notes, I was unable to save the notes that were
sent to the list while I was away, so I will open the list today and we
will begin anew.

I'm very happy to be back and with such a positive result for my brother
(and his wife is doing very well too, her injuries were not so serious),
and very happy to be reopening the list.

Bob Corbett