23925: JJEANPIERRE1@aol.com -- (Announcement) How Papa Noel Fogot Haiti-- at Lincoln Center

From: JJEANPIERRE1@aol.com

I want to invite my fellow Corbetlanders to attend "How Papa Noel Forgot
Haiti"
which we will present at Lincoln Center December 24, 2004 from 8:00 till
10:00
PM.
With Danny Glover, Erna Letemps, Emanuel Obas, Myriam Barthelus, Carole
Alexis,
Michel Lemorin, Israel Samedy, Pierre Alix Haspil, "Kiskeya: The Haitian
Orchestra" of Jean Jean-Pierre.

"How Papa Noel Forgot Haiti" is  the story of Magali, a schoolgirl full of
intelligence and hope, and her dreams of a visit, at long last, to Haiti
by
Papa Noel, is a story that demands to be told.  It is a parable for a new
day
that finds its power in the dreams of a child.

 Lincoln Center box office: 212-721-6500

See you there.
jean jean-pierre