23972: (reply) Kathleen (analysis) Re: 23969: (discuss) (John Engle) (Response to Lenoir, American Know-How article) (fwd)

From: Kathleen <kathleenmb@adelphia.net>

Dear John:
    Please, it's "Kathleen," not "Kathy."  I didn't call you "Johnny."
    I think the complaint was based on money for stating the obvious, like
eating McDonald's burgers will make you fat, etc., which is an irritant no
matter what the subject.

Dear Steve:
    You didn't mention your last name, but if it is Irish, like mine, then
"sarcastic Irish bastard" is a compliment, not an insult, from those
linguistically endowed people.

Kathleen Burke