24109: question (Nekita) Why my name in this post? (fwd)

From: Nlbo@aol.com

I did not make any comments about Haiti's election? Why is my name in the
following post?

24099:  Re: 24050:  Kathleen (discuss) (Nekita) and CEP Haiti

If you want me to give my opinion, all I can say Haiti can hold elections as
often as she wants. There can be 10,000 candidates. Unless each Haitians sees
their mentality, their mind frame, their behavior and attitude toward their
own Haitian compatriots as the root of the problem, nothing will change. Someone
needs to help the Haitian  get to his inner self. We have deeper issues and
problems that elections can not solve.
Okay
Nekita