24165: Corbett (list announcement) -- Behind and hope to catch up soon

>From Bob Corbett

Folks,

There is a very very long queue of posts to send out, but the last few
days and today have just overwhelmed me.

You will recall my brother and his wife were injured in middle November in
a car crash in Ireland.  His wife is fine now and back to work.  And my
brother John was recently released from the hospital and sent home for 6-8
weeks to rest and have his bones knit before he begins rehabilitation.  He
had 26 fractures below his waiste and underwent lots and lots of surgery.

In the days now his wife must go to work and I am normally the early care
giver -- arriving at his house at 7:15 AM and coming home in mid-afternoon
when one of his buddies takes his turn until Terri gets home from work.

This week the other fellow has his own health problems, and I'm on duty
with my brother John for 12 hours, coming home quite exhausted.

Hopefully the other fellow will soon be back to helping out and I'll get
caught up.

Patience, please.

Bob Corbett