24172: Koleva: (asks) Does the Christian Right have a presence in Haiti? (fwd)

From: Gergana Koleva <gergana@journalist.com>

Would anyone who can offer pointers or links between the Christian Right and Haiti advise me where I might look and whom I might talk to? I'm a reporter at NYU writing about Haitian issues, mainly in New York, but also across the "diaspora." I'm specifically interested in the political underpinnings of anything resembling a Christian Right mission in Haiti, and also the intersection of voodoo and urbanity in an American metropolis. I'd be grateful for any suggestions.

Yours truly,
Gergana Koleva
--
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com