24366: lyall (reply): aerial photos (fwd)

From: J.David Lyall <postmaster@lyalls.net>

There is  an EU project with an office down by Marron Inconnue which
has lovely maps made from aerial photos. I understand that they will
make up custom maps from their database.

The government mapping office is beside the cathedral downtown. They
have US government maps with contour lines. Some of them haven't been
updated in 50 years or so but the contours are usefull. As well as
locations or source/springs and such.

--
J. David Lyall
http://www.lyalls.net/