24369: Du Tuyau: question for politicians and chimeres (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Dear all,

Happy new year. This today is the last day of February from a year ago and therefore, it's a new year for all of the panzouwis, the detraqués, the ban' tèt cho, and the pro and anti-Titid friends of all mines. But I have a question for all of you that maybe you will answer for me in the last paragraph.

Can someone tell me if this email I received yesterday in my head was true based on the facts? Someone wrote for me in the email of my head, that the Lavalas chimeures (I speaking French now with my new spelling of "chimères") and the former soldiers will not fully celebrate, each their way, for the new anniversary of Titid's overthrow. February 29 comes every 4 years, as année bissextile/leap year. Titid was ousted on February 29. So this year they say, they will have minimal celebration. The chimeures will only have one or two of them killed for the day (today), and the former (sorry), new soldiers from the formerly new army will not dance much on the street. For that, they're waiting February 29, 2008 for the big party.

Does that mean Haiti will still be hellish-hell for the next four years, until the Titid shrine can be placed in Tabarre, and 184 anti-Titid people can have their way with the new power? After all, Latortue is so slow, he has not delivered the bread to the "Baker" hehehe.

Man, its sounds dreary. A couple of powerful interest groups and Haiti is and will remain upside-down for long/long time it seems. I am not laughing, but I know one more thing for sure. The anti-Titid letter-writers will obviously have a feast for the next 4 years while writing from Brooklyn.

Du Tuyau moun fou