24394: Esser: (reply) Re: 24391: Morse: (repl) On Esser's post (fwd)

From: D. Esser <torx@joimail.com>

Well, at first I thought I might get a well thought out reply, but
alas just more of the same silliness. The best way to counter an
argument is, no no surprise here: a counter argument. If you dispute
the achievements of Lavalas and the atrocious reign of terror in
contemporary Haiti, present us the arguments and I will try my best
to refute them.

Sean Edward on politicalaffairs.net sums the current situation up: :

"Aristide was portrayed as a dictator, as they portrayed Hugo Chavez,
and accused of all kinds of human rights violations. Without
suggesting that Aristide is above criticism, it is clear that this
campaign lacks all credibility. Besides, even if they were true, the
gravest allegations against Aristide would bear no comparison with
the reign of terror that is happening now. About this the media are
silent." (March 2, 2005)

While some sit in their abodes high over the massacres, some giving
uninformed interviews to the foreign pro-coup media, there is a reign
of terror in the valley's of despair below.

If you are interested in rant free news about Haiti and first hand
accounts from the unspeakable horrors visited on the pro-democracy
activists, have a look at the archived articles at the

The Haiti-news Archives:

https://listhost.uchicago.edu/pipermail/haiti-news/

mailings to which you can subscribe at: