24417: (announce) 1804-2004 Happy Birthday Haiti

JJeanPierre1@aol.com

Dear Corbetlanders,

For all my friends who have asked me about the CD "1804-2004  Happy
Birthday Haiti" I produced last year, I'm delighted to announce that  it
is available

on:  cdbaby.com
and  towerrecords.com

It features the Kiskeya: The Haitian Orchestra, the recently departed  Ossie
Davis, Erna Letemps, Danny Glover, Michael Ratner, Susan Sarandon, Richard
Duroseau, Erna Letemps, Gary French, Herbie Widmaier, Marguerite Laurent,  Jean

Claude Eugene, The Mighty Sparrow, Boulo Valcourt, Frisner Augustin,  Raymond
Cajuste, Carole Alexis, James Germain, Gatien Desir, Carlo Glaudin, Gil
Figaro, Francesca Altema, Beethova Obas and The Harlem Gospel Choir.

jean jean-pierre