24459: Du Tuyau: (commentary) Things are what they are (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Talking about revolving door. And maybe worse; plus les choses changes, plus c'est le même pimpimp in Haiti.

It made little sense to me in the beginning of my thinking little bit, that yesterday they refused Ira Kurzban the right to visit Haiti. If he wasn't sent back on the plane, it's clear he would've seen Neptune, and Privert, and others too. But then I thought about it little bit more. Maybe some of you can help understanding but then again, it seems like now, more and more, people are becoming kapon, fearful. Well, that may be part of the new democratic game, no? hehehe. Maybe one should only write anonymously if they hope to go to Haiti nowadays. Unless you're already known in which case, if you're from the "wrong" side currently, it might be best for you to not go to Haiti on vacation or something. Even blan meriken are now sent back.

Okay, on and in my other hand, on the other hand, once thought about, I realized that maybe as a lawyer, Mr. Kurzban could have used some legal and legalistic arguments after visiting Neptune to ask Mister Turtle more questions that he cannot answer. Like "where is the beef?" i.e. the dead corpses from La Syrie/Syria/La Scierie/whatever. Then again, there is the "revanchisme", typical Haitian argument too. So, if he defended the little priest and still do, then he no have right to come to the country now. Could that make sense too? He is guilty as sinful person. That's the Haitian court for Mister Kurzban, little bit.

But after that, I read that Mrs. Maxine Waters left after about 6 hours in Haiti. It seems she was supposed to spend litle bit time of more than just 6 hours. So maybe too, someone told her that even as a congresswoman in United States Great States, they could not assure her safety-net at night because she too, is a Lavalas former gouvernement defender and partisan. Ahhhhhhhhhh maybe!!Just maybe. But that's Haiti for you too. At least they had to allow her entry into the country. She is official of representation of people from California in Congress. So at least there, they respect law for real in the reality of true civil, civic, and political society.

So the clock is ticking again my friends. It may be 10 p.m. for Latortue, and it may only be 6 or 7 p.m, or even 11:59 p.m. But maybe once midnight strike, (i.e. he go by dismissal or resigning), the new government will be the same from his side, or the same from former Lavalas/Titid side, or something totally different. Never know. But Haiti is still in limbo. The party goes on, until next time and so...

Until next time, this was,
Du Tuyau