24486: (reply) Oakes: Corbett 24486: Haiti Philately (fwd)

From: brian oakes <boakes@videotron.ca>

For your information: back issues of Haiti Philately are available. If you
or any other member of the list would be interested ordering information can
be found on the Haiti Philately website at www.haitiphilately.org .
This year we are celebrating our 30th anniversary and will be issuing a
searchable compilation CD of all back issues that will be made available to
our members. The Haiti Philately Journal provides a unique and interesting
perspective on Haitian history.

If any Corbett list members wish further information or want to discuss
Haiti philately please do not hesitate to contact me. (By the way, Haiti is
considered to be one of the most collectable countries in the world!!).

Brian Oakes
President, Haiti Philately Society
boakes@videotron.ca