24616: Jaffe (inquiry) Institutional relationship for research on women, agriculture and the environment

JoAnn Jaffe <joann.jaffe@uregina.ca>

I am investigating the possibilities of establishing an institutional
relationship between my university in Canada and an organization in Haiti
(this could be a university, NGO, international institution, or
other) in order to bring a small group of students to Haiti. The aim of the
project would be to conduct governance-related social science research on
women, agriculture and the environment in association with the local
organization in order to provide some input to improved policy. We are
trying to put things quickly in place so that we may take advantage of an
opportunity that may open up--in other words at this point, it is just a
possibility. If your organization  has the potential to make this linkage,
please contact me at joann.jaffe@uregina.ca.