24620: Nekita (comment) re: References on Ezili Danto

Nlbo@aol.com

Last year from April to October 2004 a series of discussions were held regarding Ezili Danto on <windowsonhaiti.com>. I contributed a great deal based on some readings I did on this voodoo goddess and its Polish (ir)relevance. I don't have time to write again on that issue or copy and paste. If one is interested to read some it, you may go to <windowsonhaiti.com> scroll down to the religion and spirituality icon and look at the October 2004 readings on Ezili Danto.
Okay
Nekita