25617: topham: (asks) haitian video footage? (fwd)

From: jeff topham <jeff@omnifilm.com>

[please note: jeff is not a list member. Please do not reply to the list, but directly to his e-mail address. Thanks, Bob]

-----------
Hi All;

This is Jeff Topham.  I'm a producer with Omni Films in Vancouver, Canada.
I'm working on a documentary series for CBC called MAKE SOME NOISE.  It's a
show aimed at teens, hopefully inspiring them to get off their butts and do
some good stuff for this planet and it's people.

I'm looking for video footage from Haiti of the recent violence surrounding
Aristide's departure - as well as general life on the streets in Haiti.

This footage would be used to help tell the story of a young girl from Toronto
who's opened a drop-in center in Port-Au-Prince to help street kids.

Unfortunately, we don't really have a budget to pay for tape, but depending on
the footage, I might be able to offer an honourarium.  (And the hope this
program will inspire young people to action!)

If you can help or have any ideas please contact me at jeff@omnifilm.com

Merci!

Jeff

Jeff Topham