25756: Morse (ask) foreign press (fwd)

From: oloffsonram@aol.com

I'm still trying to get a grip on the foreign press. I haven't seen many
articles on Aristide gangs deciding they prefer to kill than negotiate. I
haven't seen any articles from the foreign press on the poet that was killed
just after dred wilme was killed. I think the poet's tongue was ripped out of
his mouth. But I guess thats' okay since the gangs have a noble cause. Lets go
demonstrate at the UN in favor of ripping out people's tongues just so long as
its in defense of Aristide.  How about the woman who said Aristide was thrown
out of Haiti for privatization issues. Are you kidding me? Where's that woman
from? One of the 12 moons of Jupiter? I guess Haiti's nothing but a big joke.
You mean to tell me there was no private money being made in cell phones and
phone cards? You mean to tell me Aristide is nothing but a well meaning pauper
who believes in non-violence? Carol, maybe you ought to go interview Yvon
Neptune again. There's a story. Is he still on the verge of death? I'm at the
edge of my seat waiting for your update. Unbelieveable. How can you tell me
Aristide was kidnapped but his wife, who was sitting next to him, wasn't. Lets
get Nancy Grace on the case.
Question:
Gangs have look-outs, cooks, spies, laundry people, girl friends, prostitutes,
assistants, baby sitters, wannabees, car cleaners, dish cleaners, shoe shiners,
 people who run errands, people trying to make a few dollars. A basic support
network. Are these the innocent bystanders you people are talking about?
Richard Morse