25762: kathleen (comment) Re: 25756: Morse (ask) foreign press (fwd)

From: Kathleen <kathleenmb@adelphia.net>

There is something so wrong about the differences between press coverage
(mostly accusatory) on UN in Cite Soleil, and (totally missing) torture and
murder of jacques Roche by (no accusations, no coverage) by international
press.
A friend I met in Papay emailed me from Nicaragua asking what I knew about
the former; he had heard no news about latter.  My U.S. not involved like we
are in Haiti are the same.  Jacques Roche who?
Does anyone seriously think this is fair?
kathleen burke