25775: Severe:(post) Giving the UN the Finger (fwd)

From: Constantin Severe <csevere@hotmail.com>

Just saw an AP photo of participants in the march in honor of Jacques Roche passing the UN HQ in Petionville raising their middle fingers at the peacekeepers. I have to admit I was a wee bit surprised, I didn't think giving somebody the finger was a Haitian thing to do. I'm not meaning that Haitians were/are above it, just that Haitians didn't do it(not part of the arsenal so to speak).