25841: Hermantin(announcement)KASIKA FOUNDATION: A Center for Research and Cultural (fwd)

From: leonie hermantin <lhermantin@hotmail.com>

“KASIKA FOUNDATION”: A Center for Research and Cultural Knowledge.

Invites you to A Panel Conversation on the future of Haiti
Saturday July 30th at the North Miami Senior High School at 3:00 PM
800 NE 135th Street N Miami FL 33161 (FREE Admission)

THE AWAKENNIG: HAITI IN THE 21ST CENTURY

INTRODUCTION TO KASIKA: Rene D Ameris, Founder

INTRODUCTION TO CULTURE: Hervé Fanini-Lemoine

The Panelists: Attorney Clarel Cyriaque, Principal Leslie Prudent, M Alix Ambroise and Professor Max Manigat

ź	IMMIGRATION: A Reality in Haitian Emigration. Clarel Cyriaque, P.A.
ź EDUCATION: Haitian Students in the U.S. Education System: Problem & Perspectives. Leslie Prudent
ź	SOCIAL LIFE IN HAITI: Point of view in Haitian Society. Alix Ambroise
ź	HISTORY: 1804-2005, A brief analysis of events. Professor Max Manigat

KASIKA Foundation wants to take the lead to identify the core of the Haitian Problematique. My colleagues and I believe that it is necessary to research and define the elements that makes one able to say that he/she is Haitian and that the same meaning reflects Haitian society as a whole.

To begin this process, the element of culture is imperative to understand. It is important to know what is one people’s Culture, what role it plays in social life, and how it ought to be properly studied.

KASIKA has the mission to do just that with the help of our most distinguished, collaborators. From point of views of anthropologist, sociologists, historians, political scientist, educators and everybody that is concerned in developing this concept, KASIKA is committed to take on the challenge.

Bring a friend along, take your children with you and share your ideas with the rest of us. Come on and meet friends that you have not seen in a while.

Welcome to KASIKA Foundation. On the web: www.kasikafoundation.org

Info: 305-467-1433 or 305-968-3320

Yours truly

Herve Fanini Lemoine