25904: Vedrine: (request) Cubans helping with literacy (fwd)

From: E Vedrine <evedrine@hotmail.com>

Please, help this student

[Dear E. W. Vedrine,
... I would be pleased if you could forward my note on to those lists, with my e-mail address and name.Thanks for the link, too.

I read something you wrote describing the participation of Cubans in literacy programs in Haiti. I am writing my dissertation on Kreyol literacy programs, and wondered if you could steer me in the direction of more infomation regarding the Cuban help.

Thanks in advance.
Kiran Jayaram (kcj2103@columbia.edua)
PhD student, Applied Anthropology
Columbia University]