25959: Hyppolite Pierre Re: 25954: Simidor (reply) Re: 25935: Hyppolite Pierre (reply) Re: 25907: Simidor (comment): Reuters Revisited/ Lavalas the devil (fwd)

From: Hyppolite Pierre <hpierre@irsp.org>

Daniel Simidor writes:

The argument is trite.  ...............
Those who feed
at Shango?s trough must in time pay their dues to
Shango!  And that allegiance to the...Thief of Tabarre
is what places Delva?s journalistic efforts on the
useless side.
******************** Simidor, Just wanted to tell you, and also the list, that I like the "Shango" reference. I'd like to also tell you that there are thousands of Haitian "Robespierre" waiting for the right time to "right the wrongs". It's always been that way. Always, always, always. From Soulouque to Duvalier to Aristide and perhaps tomorrow, to MISTER Baker. We all love it. And so, with little anger built up comes as well, a need for blood, literally and figuratively. Sometimes, it's pen-blood; other times, it's blood from sword wounds. It's all fun for us all Haitians, to resolve our personal issues with political leaders by helping spill a little blood. Me? I am more like this VS-obsessed character on the list who likes to see ladies, in red attire. Just like the song "Lady in Red". That's the extent of my "red", truly. You have been deceived, and so have all of us been. Titid did us in yesterday, right. But I guess we have more democracy today in Haiti, especially in Bel-Air and Cite Soleil. The 18 year-old boy in Cite Soleil, who lost his 17 year-old pregnant girlfriend from police sbires yesterday, probably thinks the same as you do. Right? Well perhaps. Am smiling, just like the French poet ... a laugh can be stupid but a smile, ... a smile... says so much more. Am gonna keep on smiling. And so the cycle continues again. He lost his wife and baby but that probably matters little: the area where he lives is infested with Lavalas hooligans. And so the angry Lavalas e-writers would probably like to take a little revenge too. And so the cycle continues... Let's poke each other's eye, Until we all get blind. Let's root out each other's tooth, Until we all get toothless. That's Haiti my dear,
'Been like that since it began,
Is like that today. It's just great... really is, Very best regards,
Hyppolite