25963: Senou: (reply - ask) Re: 25950: Rossier: (reply) Re: 25938: Hermantin(reply) Rossier on Jacqueline Charles (fwd (fwd)

From: Senou <senou@yahoo.com>

Folks, I would like to read the article of Ms.
Jacqueline Charles and the original comment of   Mr.
Nicolas Rossier.

Did Ms. Jacqueline Charles investigate the story or
did she rely solely on the government report with full
knowledge that the former president was deposed by
these folks and therefore this report truth or not
cannot be trusted. For instance, if I?m a researcher
for the Tobacco industry, my findings on smoking and
lung cancer may be very different from another
researcher who is working for an anti-smoking sector.

I don?t know where Miami Herald stands; for instance I
know that FOX is on the Right and CNN is on the left.