25990: (reply) : Du Tuyau: Re 25982: Walton (Shango) )RE: 25977: Simidor (Reply) Re: 25962: Craig ( ask) re: 25954: Simidor re: 25935: Pierre re: 25907: Simidor re: Reuters Revisited/ Lavalas the devil (fwd)

From: viandemoulue@aol.com

Mister Walton, I thank you very much for your linkings. They good and help for
me to understand little bit more. For instance as in for an example of the
explanation for wonderful shango link, I read your writing like this:
***
<<<<Shango is the deity, orisha whose power is imaged by thunder and lightning.
As the legendary fourth king of the ancient kingdom of Oyo, Shango's rule was
marked by capricious use of power. One account asserts that Shango was
fascinated with magical powers. He inadvertently caused a thunderstorm and
lightning struck his own palace killing many of his wives and children. >>>>

After reading this, I became little perplexed because before that, I read the
most thunderous explanaiton for Titid to date from Mister Simidor. He writes
like this for Shango, little bit of meaning as answer to Mister Craig:

<<<Shango is a voodoo king whose most recent residence has been in the South
African city of Pretoria>>.

I say wow!! wow!! So this is Shango!! It sounds like Aristide for the other
definition given to Mister Craig. I like it very much more than just little
bit. I compare quickly the 2 (Mister Walton and Mister Simidor) definitions,
and now I see that for truth, Aristide is a real lougawou: thunder, lightning,
striking things, cause damage. Oh man this is true, no joking I believe too.
Because last year, after Aristide was exile, there was torrent, watery,
landslide, thunderous problems in l'Artibonite. People die there too, in region
of Mister Amiot Metayer. Area of La Scierie "genocidal". Back then, people
familiar with Titid's magical power claimed that it was all his fault. Now I
see that was true. It was Shango-Titid, manifesting in Haiti because Shango was
mad he no more prezidan.

Oh man!! I love Mister Corbett list. The precise deductions one can make are
startling, amazing, illuminating, fascinating. Now I finally understand why
Titid is so feared by most people politicians and politicians aspiring: he is
Shango. Wow!!! Titid is shango!!!

Du Tuyau, shocked with final understanding