26052: Misye Kolo: (reply) Fwd: Re: 26028: Sajous: (reply) Re: 26020: Allen: (comment) The Simeus Candidacy (Opinion) (fwd)

From: Misye Kolo <msyekolo@yahoo.com>

Mr Sajous, I believe the comments / opinion of Jepiem concerning the candidacy
of my old classmate Dumas Simeus are more to the point than yours. Like the
Haitians like to say  the Constitution presently  is "en veilleuse" meaning
"put asleep". Case closed.
Is' nt true if I squueeze my big toe down while taking an oath  ..... I am not
bound to the wording of that oath. A colleague of mine who was performing
abortion claimed having SQUEEZE his big toe while taking the Hippocratic OATH.
That is very hipocritical and laughable.

 Doktè Nènè