26069: Walton (comment) RE: 26031: Michel Montas (comment) Michel Monta s (fwd)

waltonr@hotmail.com

RE: Herve Michel...   "Let's draft (Michel Montas-Dominique) for the Haitian
presidential election."

I know nothing about her qualifications but I'm up to the keister
(tail-bone) with solutions to Haitian problems imposed  from outside Haiti.
If Mr. Michel is writing from Haiti, I say bonne chance!

For solution to be workable, Haitian's must "own" and hopefully originate
it.  I believe any "draft movement" should start there.

V/R

Bob