26142: Du Tuyau (Inquiry) (fwd)

From: viandemoulue@aol.com

Dear group,

I read this morning that new judge in Jean Dominique's case give resignation.
That's now fifth judge. Before that, when all problems for Haiti were cause of
one supposed omnipotent person in Haiti - the prezidan - there was big noise
and juge Gassant leave Haiti for exile. Now, nobody mad; the "devil" is out and
the angels are in power and so.....

Now in this year, it is new prezidan, new gouvernement, new prime minister
completely different from previous one they called omnipotent. I thinking it
was for going to be easiness to verify the truth of who killed Jean Dominique.
They still can't and juge give resignation too. Same way.

I am beginning for little more thinking through questionning. Why everybody is
difficulty for every judge (five juges now) to find killer and the juge always
run away with resignation? What is so complex in this complexity? This is my
perplexity asking question because it's little weird at this point. Everybody
want out of this case. Maybe the sphynx in the mirror has more arms and legs
than combined image.

Hmmm... I think we may never know for certainty anymore. Only one more
conspiracy theory for Haitians, left and right politics. You think something? I
no think... Brain's been fried on this one. My mouth's seriously closed on this
one, with no conspiracy in the brain. Just perplexity for ever on this one,
too.

Du Tuyau, ignorant as usually