26235: Corbett: Good news / bad news on the donation of books post

From  Bob Corbett

Folks, first the good news. At times people send in posts and ask to have them posted anonymously. Even then one might worry: Will Corbett blab who I am. Well, what protects one from that is that Corbett's memory isn't worth a damn.

This morning that note came in, I followed the sender's instructions and posted it anonymously, then promptly DELETED the original. Now, several house later replies are coming in and I haven't a clue in the world who sent that note to me. So:

The bad news is, I must ask:

Whoever sent that note, contact me so I can send you these replies.

Bob Corbett