26301: Antoine re 26293: A Reply to Dailey's "bootlicking " characterization (fwd)

From: Guy S. Antoine <guyantoine@haitiforever.com>

Since Peter Dailey clearly intended to expose me through his recollection,
let me facilitate the task for him.  I will not respond to his tirade, other
than making FULL DISCLOSURE of a reference he makes to an open
letter to President Aristide, which I wrote on May 20, 2000. After five
full years of it being written, I am glad to find out that it created such a
stir with at least one person that I know. No, it was not part of Windows
on Haiti, but now it is, thanks to Mr. Dailey.

Peter calls it "a notable exercise in bootlicking".  Judge for yourself the
veracity or inexactitude of Peter's characterization.

I  republish the integral text of that letter, which I researched and found
in the Corbett List archives. Thanks, Bob, for the memories and here's
to you, Peter!

#3719: A letter to Aristide : Comment from Antoine