26350: Corbett: LAST LIST NOTE UNTIL MID-NOVEMBER

From Bob Corbett:

Folks, I am closing the list down from this note until mid-November.
However, a new temporary list will run from John Rigdon's server and with Dan Craig as moderator. Dan ran the list while I was in Ireland earlier this year.

However, this time you must subscribe to the temporary list. See note below on how you do this.

I'll be back and have the list up and running after the middle of November.

Bob Corbett

=======================

Folks, as you know I am leaving tomorrow for a 7 week trip to Central America. Once again Dan Craig has agreed to run the list while I am away.

However, I can't have the list run from the Webster system or my own list since that effectively shuts down my own e-mail and it will be my only means of communication with my family and friends while I'm away.

However, list member John Rigdon has offered to host the list on his server for this period of my trip. In order to be on this list you must
subscribe.  John gives the details below.

I will keep the list up only through TOMORROW. You will need to subscribe as described below.

Bob Corbett

From: jrigdon@researchonline.net

To subscribe, send an email to

FocusOnHaiti-request@researchonline.net with the word SUBSCRIBE in the