26346: Brown: Please email Prime Minister Latorture at grlator1@yahoo.com (fwd)

From: "Brown, Vanessa" <vbrown@SIMEUSFOODS.com>

In response to many requests that we provide contacts and form letters, here is a sample message you might forward to PM Latortue with your signature.  His email address is grlator1@yahoo.com.

September 28, 2005
Via email:  grlator1@yahoo.com
His Excellency Gérard R. Latortue
Prime Minister
Republic of Haiti
Port-au-Prince, Haiti

Dear Mr. Prime Minister:

Enough is enough, Mr. Prime Minister.  Haitians living in and outside of Haiti are ready for true freedom and transparency in our government. We demand an end to dirty politics and injustice.

I am writing to you as a Haitian, demanding that you have Dumarsais Siméus added to the ballot immediately as a presidential candidate. Mr. Siméus is a Haitian. Like you and me, he was born in Haiti of Haitian parents and grandparents. He has proven his eligibility. Now, it is time for the people of Haiti to make the choice and decide if they want him or someone else as their president.

Dumarsais Siméus' name was on the list of the approved Presidential candidates on Thursday, September 22.  When the CEP does its job and follows the guidelines, Mr. Dumarsais Siméus will be on the ballot as a presidential candidate on November 20, 2005, and we are confident that the people will overwhelmingly elect him as the next president of Haiti.

Mr. Prime Minister, please stop interfering with the CEP process and do your job.

Sincerely,