26562L kathleen (comment) The Elephant in the Airport Fw: 26561: Simidor [comment]: Crystal balls dont lie (fwd)

Subject: kathleen (comment) The Elephant in the Airport Fw: 26561: Simidor

The Elephant In the Airport
Can we address the elephant instead of pretending it is not there?  Will
the
kidnappings stop?  Can citizens count on the police for protection? Which
party/president will/can bring order so law can prevail? Is any candidate
even addressing this crucial issue?  I certainly do not dare return to
Haiti
when there is a better than one chance per day that I will be victimized
and
tortured as I leave the airport to wait for my ride. kathleen