26655: Du Tuyau: Reflection historical; a true story under Magloire presidency (la petite histoire) (fwd)

From: viandemoulue@aol.com

If Mister Simeus do not realize what he got his self into, I have a little
story for him or his people on the list of Mister Corbett. Maybe he will
understanding better or maybe he will no respect this story because, he know
for cause that I am truly moun fou. Anyway, please read with me the writing I
write below.

When Paul Eugène Magloire was became prezidan for Haiti in 1950, he had a good
friend. The good friend was honesty and nice guy/person. Everybody of
entourage for Mister Magloire wanted job. Magloire gave job to them but mostly
based on your talent/knowledge. And then, finally, one partisan for him say in
French beautiful and perfect I no can write: "Monsieur le Président, I no want
no job". Magloire say:
-What?

The partisan (I call him "Pince-Sans-Rire" or PSR) who wanted no job say:
PSR- No, I no want no job. But I only want one easier job.

So Magloire asked: "what job you want?".

PSR say: "I want to be next to you, every time you are at a special event, and
I want for you to allow me to be at your right side. And then, I wish for you
to allow me to whisper something in your ears (as if it was something
significant). The only thing you'll need to do is to shake your head back,
positively, in awe, like Rumsfeld's "Shok-and-Awe", and to smile back at me
like you approving 100 thousand percent what I whisper in your ears.

So the prezidan say: "what will you whisper?"

PSR responded to Mister prezidan Magloire: "I'll just make movements with my
lips and act as if I am saying something; I won't say anything. That alone
will give me ENORMOUS influence in society Haiti. So if I want something
afterwards, I go and ask someone for it, they give it to me quick and fast
because they know I am big important person for you, an important advisor".

And so PSR (or Mister Pince-Sans-Rire) got the job, and did wander for his
business, his family, his friends. PSR, handsome and also dark like a burnt
piece of white paper, got also a plethora of new milat-mulatto mistresses he
got for tchiki-tchiki (well of course his wife got distressed over that but,
he brought the bacon home and so she complained with a smile in view of the
dola/dollar-green-buck that kept on coming fast and swift her way from her
husband). Let's put it that way: from then on, the PSR family hate Kodenn
(turkey) for dinner on Tuesday evenings, and pentad/pintage (guinea fowl) or
sometimes homard Thermidor for dinner on Sunday afternoons. Oh-oh-oh la joie
de vivre!!

[end of true story but rebuffed a little bit for modern stupidity from Du
Tuyau sick mind]

So you see, Mister Simeus, that's what it means for being prezidan d'Ayiti.
Back then, there still was a Ayiti with potential. Now, you have a
bony/skeleton country, with nothing but trouble, and you think you can become
Mister-Fix-It down there?

Good luck but on your way, remember this little story and you'll see why all
those big names want for helping to you.

The tradition needs to continue and perhaps to many of them, you are the right
vehicle.

Du Tuyau, stupid and crazy as ever