26663: Du Tuyau: (Opinion) before the turkey day, let's write on comptetence (fwd)

From: viandemoulue@aol.com

Good morning. I know I talk too much sometimes but Mister Corbett was away and
I no writing because ... well, the list became silly. The list
wasn't "personalized" enough and so, few people bother writing or sending
email. I was one who no writing because, my post would have been buried in a
sea of ... nothingness. No offense to Mister Craig or Mister Rigdon but ... we
all like to feel ... to have a little bit of power when we do something. We
need recognition.

If you remember this I say above-on-top, you will understand why I say what I
say at the bottom in the end of this post.

Okay. Now. I know ... our version of Haiti's Ralph Nader is opposed very much
to also our version of Queen Latifah ... But, because HLLN's lady is skinny
(no too big at all) and very, very pretty, I call for her a different name:
Princess Latifah. They both disagreement with each other, and with me very
much but they always sound little bit angry with politics Haiti. I angry too
but I try laughing because if me no laugh, me become more fou/crazy than
already I am so... Why am I so edgy lately? Simple.

You see, Lavalas with Aristide may have been incompetent but ... BUT
(not "butt", not this time) at least Preval and Titid could organize an
election with very little money from "international community". Are you mad
yet? So who is more incompetent? Lavalas? Or the former Convergence? Let's be
real, friends, and not-so-friendly friends. Let's be real!!

After 2 million real dola from the EU, countless million real dola from the
United Country of Great States, and last week some 6 million more real dola
from Brother Jafrik's Canada, the savvy, anti-chimere-ic CEP and executive
branch still cannot come up with a firm date for election. Problem? Our so
very competent elite, the very same one that decried Aristide's Lavalas so
very much, cannot even organize what HLLN's Princess Latifah calls,
a "selection". What a shame! Shameful shame!! The goal for "The Turtle" when
he became Prime Minister was for election to organize transparently and
swiftly but still ... more than one year later after that, we have all
problems in all kinds. One week we hear December 27, next week maybe we'll
hear another Tonton Nwèl/Papa Noel/Santa Clauss date!! Why? Well, I have two
stupid, Du-Tuyau-esque theories. Hopefully Good Brother Simidor (sorry,
Haiti's Ralph Nader) will not get mad little bit. Good brother but maybe, a
little bit anti-Lavalas too anxious.

Theory 1- The CEP is plainly incompetent. In words other than this one, they
no have the skills managerial or administrative (same thing) to do what should
have been done by now: the first round of elections (I know ... Ms. Marguerite-
the-pretty-flower-Laurent or Princess Latifah would call it instead, "S-
election").
Theory 2- The former Convergence is too edgy because, they afraid if they have
election, at least the presidency will be another Preval presidency. In that
case, at least our own "Ralph Nader" would be very unhappy. But I'm sure he'd
understand very much bikoz/because, that's the trick of democracy: 1 man = 1
voter when counted well.

Or maybe it's both two theories that are correctamente correct and so ... what
did Convergence do wrong? Let me think little bit because I know, they now all
are thinking, Du Tuyau is one more chimere.

Well folks, that's right ... when you call people chimere because they
disagreement with you, when you call them vakabon/hooligan because they
disagreement with you, they make you pay in a demokrasi at the voting booth. I
never throw rock at people or individual. I never disrespecting (at least
consciously) people big or small but yet, because behind my kompitè/computer I
writing bad English, you call me chimere too.

So, imagine the poor and hungry and ugly and suffering in Haiti, demonstrating
between 10 and 20 thousands in the streets in Pótoprens and you call them
violent chimè because they demonstrate in the street for candidate Preval they
like. How you think they feel? They angry in their little self and waiting for
you in the voting booth. When you stop calling those who disagree with
you "chimè", then they vote for you. That why is why Preval is "ahead of the
pack".

Now, back to original first sentence in this post. My metaphor was this one:
people/individual want to feel powerful. When you make them feel powerless,
even if you feed them, they will undercut you if and when they can. That's
what is happened here. That is why I am in love... Yes, Du Tuyau is in love
and lust with papa ak manman demokrasi. Okay? Okay!! I hope you understanding.

And oh oh ... by the way, if I could vote in Haiti, I would be torn between
two people for real, for prezidan. I can't bikoz I live in Great States but
the truth is, I would first be torn between Preval and Bazin for one reason
basic: they at least seem to respect the ugly, stupid, uneducated poor just
like me I am. But in the final days, I would probably throw my hat for Marck
L. Bazin for other reasons I cannot discuss here. At least he (Mister Bazin)
and me have one thing in commonality: we like ladies. Plus, he seem able to
work with everybody from Duvalier to Cedras to Aristide. We need a bridge
folks. We need a bridge and he may be that one.

Turkey-day waiting to eat and thinking of turkey,
Du Tuyau