26822: MIchel" (comment) Fwd: Fwd: Transnational Judicial Review

From: Herve Michel <herve.michel@gmail.com>

Dear List Members,

I was wondering what mechanism are in places to review judicial decisions or
patterns of behavior of magistrates and other actors in the Haitian legal
system. My main focus is on commercial transactions and also time of
processing of legal disputes and ratification of decisions.

I was also wondering if there are organizations modelled along the lines of
transparency International, that 'rate' judges in terms of corruptibility
etc....affiliations local and international...etc...

Sincerely,

Jean-Marie Herve Michel, Jr.