26878: Zaka (reply) RE: FW: 26874: Du Tuyau (Commenting on country) Red carpet for Dominicanie (fwd)

From: Zaka Granbwa <granbwa@hotmail.com>

I know how you do feel Mr Du Tuyau...
But, for little consolation, remember that:
1) Our 'great intellectuals' have no dignity, never had...
2) We Ayisyen are people with very very short memory. One day to learn, the next one to forget and do the same mistakes over and over. This is how we've been used and overused by our own and by others.
3) We believe in Tonton Noël and our dreams : 50-15-10-remember?-

Let's sing and laugh at ourselves together: 'Papa'm se kòdonye, manman'm se koutiryèz, si'm chire ya banm lòt, chire chire chire, si'm chire ya banm lòt...'( My dad is a shoemaker, my mom is a seamstress, when I tear up shoes and clothes, they provide...let me tear up, tear up, tear up!!!