27564: Du Tuyau: post-elections news

From: viandemoulue@aol.com

Fresn News from "Agence Voyeur Monteur"
blitz and pieces...
(English Version)....

Story 1.
The candidate for prezidans of Haiti Mister Charles Baker, is dealing with a
bad case of sezisman (bad surprising). In one interviewing this morning with
journalist from peyi lót bó dlo (foreign country jounalis), he says the
elections had lots of problemo/problema and that, some people vote 2, 3, 4,
and even 5 times. It is funny little bit very much bikoz / because, lines were
long for long time in the day and even at night and some people even go home
after and no vote. Maybe Mister Baker was wearing special eyeglasses last
night. He probably took voters' DNA too; but in this case, DNA means little
bit like "Dada w Nan Avwan" (your dada is in oatmeal).

Story 2.
The owner of Oloffson Hotel stated correctamente and correctly on the Corbett
list, that Preval was never member of a fraction of the Parti National
(greater good to the greater number filozofi), Fanmi Lavalas. Instead, Preval
abstained from parti membership even as prezidan in 1996-2001, and built his
own faction of the same Parti National which he called, LESPWA, signifying
little hope very much in all hearts.
Some people are mad when they hear the truthfulness of that factual fact but
it's a fact. Preval was no Lavalas member. The people of Haiti in totality
(Lavalas like anti-lavalas), seem to understand that better than all of us,
including our intellectuals. Those who no like National parti philosophy voted
Liberal and most others voted en masse for "the greater good to the greater
number", Rene Preval, yesterday in a coup (electoral and thus legal and
procedurally correct this time) that was more peaceful than the GNBists and G-
184 coup in 2004. This coup (electoral) was even demanded by our good friends
HDP people. They must be very happy now with elections result, even though
they no have prezidan; they probably have a good parlement chunk.

Story 3.
According to news on the streets, Myrlande Manigat, wife of eternal and vitam
eternam presidential candidate Leslie Manigat, may become a senator this time.
That news is good news and would be good news because, she is smart and bright
and brilliant, and may even become a Senator in the tradition of brilliant
intellectual Haitian and parliamentarian like Jean-Pierre Boyer Bazelais.

But at AVM (Agence Voyeur Monteur), we dunno yet if truth this is true. We're
part of the good ole' tradition of Haitian journalism: a little zen (gossip)
mired in a little factual news.

A plus tard (much later) ... maybe more news with jounalis san kat (fake
journalist) .....
Du Tuyau

----- End forwarded message -----