28862: Hermantin( announce)Tourism Development Summit, Follow-up Forum (fwd)

From: leonie hermantin <lhermantin@hotmail.com>

2nd Annual Haiti Tourism Development Summit , Follow-Up Dinner Forum

                                     August 11, 2006

                             6:30 pm – 12:00 midnight

                       Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Airport Hotel

                               1825 Griffin Road

                            Dania Beach, Florida

(Directions: I-95 to Griffin Road (Exit 26). Hotel is located on the southeast side of the exit. For further hotel information please call (954) 920-3500.)

This Forum serves as a follow-up to this year’s 2nd Annual Haiti Tourism Development Summit that was held on June 23-25, 2006 on Miami Beach. We will be presenting summarized reports and updates of further developments in the tourism industry of Haiti since the Summit. Recommendations resulting from the Summit will be presented to the Haitian government for consideration and implementation.

The goal of MWM & Associates is to promote positive images of Haiti and ultimately improve the tourism industry and attract investors. MWM is committed to encouraging a multi-sector dialogue on Tourism in Haiti, by bringing together both Haitian and foreign tourism experts, as well as, members of civil society to discuss the obstacles to tourism and investments. Our objective is to identify sustainable solutions for the short, medium and long term success of tourism in Haiti. As Haiti seeks to overcome its current infrastructure weaknesses, we, in partnership with Haiti's tourism industry and government, are strategizing to target the ready-made market of Haitian-American Diaspora in the US and Canada to visit and invest in their homeland.

Special Guest Speakers

Jacques Edouard Alexis

Prime Minister of Haiti

Patrick Delatour

Haiti Minister of Tourism

Frantz Verella

Haiti Minister of Public Works

Mario Andresol

Chief of Police of Haiti

Ralph Latortue

Consul General of Haiti in Miami

Pierre Chauvet

Tourism Association of Haiti (ATH)

Moderator:

Philippe Armand, CEO

Groupe Dynamic

Jazz Performance

MWM & Associates

801 N.E. 167 Street, Suite 300

North Miami Beach, FL 33162

For Further Information:

Tel. (305) 249-6966  *  Fax (305) 249-6969

info@ToHaiti.com  *  www.ToHaiti.com