28916: Maurice: Questions (fwd)

From: Mmaurice39@aol.com

(ASK)

I am doing a research project on the Haitian economy for a graduate course. I
am currently using Alex Dupuy, Mats Lundhal and Ernest Preeg readings. The
books I have were written at least ten years ago. Can anyone suggest some recent
reads on the Haitian economy (post 2000)  mesi davans.

If anyone on the list is familiar with St. Louis, Missouri, can you tell me
where I can by Haitian food products. The rice at the local supermarkets is
always awful. Maybe I don't know which brands to buy. I am mostly interested in
rice, plantain, malanga, yam, cod fish and fresh fish. Would really appreciate
any help.

Magdalena