28927: Minsky: (response)Re: 28919: Kathleen (enough money to live on)? (fwd)

From: Tequila Minsky <tminsky@ix.netcom.com>

I was riding to the airport in June, a Haitian taxi driver.  We got to talking.
Months previously he had driven an someone working in Haiti from the UN, from India.

He, this Haitian - NY taxi driver,  would like to work for the UN (in Haiti).
What can he do? I can be a translator he told me. He'd like to do something for his country.

I couldn't advise him who to see, how to get his foot in the UN door.