29000: Corbett: Slowest 1,000 messages in years

From Bob Corbett

Today we begin message 29,000 since June of 1999. I've been keeping a log of the pace of messages and this last period has been the slowest rate of post since I've kept the log.

Just 5.5 posts per day. The last log, for message from 27,000 had been 18 a day, one of the highest.

Admittedly this period saw an entire 30 day period when there were no posts while I was off in Greece and Turkey, but it was still a very quiet period.

Bob Corbett