29002: kathleen (reply) Audrey Peterson (fwd)

From: Kathleen <kathleenmb@adelphia.net>

Re May/December in Haiti:  I have seen American/European women in their 60s
and 70s who look very good and have attractive personalities/intellects as
well, and are appreciated on their merits, not their money, by handsome
young Haitian men.  I could name names, as could Richard Morse and other
hoteliers in Haiti, but we are all, of course, too well-mannered and
discrete to do so.  Kathleen

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.