29013: Morse(comment) Airport Rd Update (fwd)

 oloffsonram@aol.com

I spent a couple of hours driving to different businesses on the Airport Rd on Friday. Towards the end of my stay there, as i was driving towards Tabarre, I heard some shooting. Sounded like a dozen or so pistol shots. I spent about fifteen or twenty minutes at Tabarre and then headed back to the Airport Rd, which is now called "Toussaint Louverture Blvd". By the time i got back to the Airport Rd, I saw two groups of UN tanks with about two or three tanks in each group arriving on the scene. Traffic was still fairly normal and there were still people sitting idley by the side of the Rd. I'ld say the best way to get from one airport to the other is to take one of those taxis where the drivers where a yellow or white shirt.