29045: Labrom re 29032 re airport (fwd)

From Jacqui Labrom

The chauffeurs of the Haitian Chauffeur/Guide Association have to have a badge, so if they are wearing the shirt, then check if they have the badge as well. If you are waiting for a plane for internal destinations, the small airport AKA Aérogare Guy Mallary, or locally known as Aviation Generale where they fly from, is a safe place to stay. There's a little refreshment booth outside (still within the airport perimeter) to get a soda etc. Best driver to ask for is Nader and I can give anyone his phone no. if they need it. He looks after my visitors when I need someone else and speaks good enough English and has a Jeep as well as a Bus. Or just contact me!
Jacqui Labrom

Voyages Lumière SA
Journeys for the enlightened traveler
email: voyageslumiere@haitelonline.com