29089: KawolinA: (reply) Re: 29077: kathleen (reply) 29070 (fwd)

From: KawolinA@aol.com

Reparation from France isn't going to happen and the reasons are many--race
could even be counted as one.
But Germany and German businesses did make reparations to families of the six
million Jews exterminated (Haiti only now has about 8 million people). German
reparations still continue today, I believe.
As for handouts from the "blanc," what comes to Haiti in Aid to the
government and non-profit organizations, I never saw that as "aids" I see these aid packages, monetary or inkind, as minute "pay back" from countries whose fortunes
were built on Haitian backs, sweat and blood as well as the ongoing
(1492-2006) plundering of our natural resources and more.