29141: Nat Reply Lucas comment(News) Latortue's disturbing legacy (fwd)

From: Rob 6969 <liberalproject@hotmail.com>

Mr Lucas,
So tell us what these records say. Not anyone on the list has time to go to Washington. Tell us who are these Aristide lobbysts. Are you on this list as a pro latortue lobbyst or not. Didn't IRI work against Aristide and did you work for them or not. Let's see how much money they earned. If indeed they were paid lobbysts, I think then that they did not do their job well. If they had, we would not have had a bloody coup and an incapable defacto regime for two years with much haitian blood on its hands.