29154: Corbett: Bob Corbett's list of Haiti books for sale

From Bob Corbett

Folks, as most of you know, I do run a service of buying and selling books on Haiti. I haven't announced this list in some time since I've not had the time to catch up with listing the new offering I have acquired.

However, I have finally got the book list up to date. Since I last sent this list out to you I have added four small collections to the list with a few rather scarce items.

Have a look and see if you might find some books you'd want to have.

If you have particular books you are looking for and I DON'T have them for sale, please let me know and I'll see if I can locate a them for you.

See:

http://www.webster.edu/~corbetre/haiti/library/forsale.htm