29155: Desir-announce-Airlines sale (fwd)

From: lauri <lauri@hearthaiti.com>

Hello all
I just saw this special fare from American Airlines and thought I'd pass
along the info. Lauri Desir

Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL)      Port Au Prince, Haiti (PAP)     $249

Depart anytime between Wednesday, September 20, 2006, and Friday, September
22, 2006.
Return anytime between Monday, September 25, 2006, and Wednesday, September
27, 2006.
Tickets must be purchased by this Friday, September 15, 2006, 11:59 p.m.
(CT).
Fares displayed are for round-trip coach class travel.

http://info.aa.com/Key=53934.CMN0.N.N1pMFw