29174: Nat comments Arthur (response) Sprague and Emesberger's lies (fwd)

From: Rob 6969 <liberalproject@hotmail.com>

Mr. Arthur,

We all know that you did not threat anybody personally and the article does not really accuse you. It is more your reaction to this report that triggers these behaviors I believe. It incites people to act this way. It is unfortunate but that is the way it is with most polarized issues and you should have predicted it having yourself dealt with Haiti since quite some time I assume.

After all the fact that Lynn is not really Lynn is not really important since she was not the only one on the report and she worked with a very reputable university and magazine.

Why don't we address the issues in the report even if they were exaggerated. Violence increased tremendously in POP mainly as a result of the coup. That is a fact!!!!!

There is the war between gangs in Cite soleil and the war between liberal gangs in the west.

All that energy spent within the left/liberal/so-called progressive camp about Haiti is quite saddening.

It is a luxury that many Haitians can't afford and it is in a way very counter-productive for Haiti.

It is a game mostly reserved to whites in search of a lost paradise to dream and test old ideas and failed policies. Some of the Haitian elites have been caught in the game but they will soon wake up.

This game is confusing the media which is supposed to inform the public and governments.