29258: Rigdon (reply) RE: 29233: Senou (Question) Is there an audio/words translation of the Bible Creole? (fwd)

From: John Rigdon
jrigdon@researchonline.net

To my knowledge there is no audio version of the entire Bible in Creole
available.  There is a copy of the New Testament in Creole available on
cassette and Psalms from another source:

http://www.researchonline.net/haiti/witness/books/index.htm

Radio 4VEH is working on an edition, but I do not know its status.  The
contact is away until mid October.

Incidentally, I did not find the audio for the French version on this
site.

French: Audio and written words
http://www.epufrance.org/bible/index.html

John Rigdon