29277 Gomberg (announce) Reproducing Inequities (fwd)

From: Arielle T. Gomberg <agomberg@eden.rutgers.edu>

Rutgers University Press is publishing a new anthropological book that will be of interest to visitors to your Web site or readers of your eNewsletter. In Reproducing Inequities, M. Catherine Maternowska argues that we too easily overlook the political dynamics that shape choices about family planning. Through a detailed study of the attempt to provide modern contraception in the Haitian community of Cit? Soleil, Maternowska demonstrates the complex interplay between local and global politics that so often thwarts well-intended policy initiatives.

Visit this Web site for more information about the book:
http://rutgerspress.rutgers.edu/acatalog/__Reproducing_Inequities_2536.html#3617

Thank you for taking the time to review this information. I hope you will consider including this publication on your website. If you have any further questions, please contact Michael Tomolonis at mtomolon@rci.rutgers.edu.

Once again, thank you and have a nice day.

Arielle Gomberg
Marketing Assistant

Rutgers University Press
100 Joyce Kilmer Ave.